The protection of your privacy and Personal Data is an important concern to which each OSN Laser entity (also known as, “OSN Laser”, or “we” or “us”) pays special attention. The company OSN Laser is the data controller of your personal data. We may collect and use your information when you use our services.
What is Personal Data?
Personal Data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable data subject (you).
What Personal Data do we use?
While visiting our Website and during our business relationship, OSN Laser may collect and process:
- Your name, email address, the name of the company you are working for, country of residence, phone number, you provide us with, for example by filling out one of our contact form, by subscribing to our newsletter, by creating a user account or by purchasing our products and services.
- Your curriculum vitae as well as all information related to your identity, your experiences, and your picture, you may provide us with during the recruitment process.
- Your bank details you provide us with during your shopping experience and to avoid any fraud.
- Any information generated by your activity on the Website (user ID, comments and participation in a chat for example).
How we might use information
We may use the information collected during the process of providing services to you for the following purposes:
- Provide services to you using authentication, customer service, security, fraud monitoring, archiving, and backup purposes when we provide services to ensure the security of the products and services we provide to you.
- Help us design new services, and improve our existing services, make us more aware of how you access and use our services to respond specifically to your individual needs, such as language settings, location settings, personalized Help with services and instructions, or other responses to you and other users.
- Provide you with more relevant advertisements to replace popular advertisements, evaluate and improve the effectiveness of advertising and other promotions and promotions in our services, software certification, or management software upgrades. Let you participate in our products and service survey.
How to protect your personal information?
OSN Laser always aims to deliver the highest level of service and security to our customers. We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, change or damage. All personal information we collect will be stored on our secure servers. All electronic transactions entered into via our website will be protected by SSL encryption technology.
For how long will your Personal Data be stored?
We process and store your Personal Data as long as it is required to meet our business relationship or statutory obligations. If your Personal Data is no longer required for the performance of our obligations, this will be erased on a regular basis unless further processing is necessary, for instance, for preserving particular evidence under the GDPR, or in the context of legal statutes of limitation.
Security of your information
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect data, particularly financial information, transmitted through the Web Site. We use a variety of security technologies to protect a user’s Identifiable Information, including secure servers, firewalls, and encryption of credit card information. Unfortunately, there is always a potential risk in sending information through any channel or retaining information on any storage device, and we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit over the Internet, including using the website.
What are your rights and choices?
Some jurisdictions have provided individuals with rights in relation to the processing of their Personal Data. These rights are not available to everyone, and they do not necessarily apply in all contexts. Depending on the applicable law or the legal basis, you may have the right to:
- Object to the processing of your Personal Data;
- Request access to your Personal Data;
- Request correction of your Personal Data should your Personal Data be inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete;
- Request erasure/deletion of your Personal Data;
- Withdraw your consent to future processing where we processed Personal Data on the basis of your consent;
- Request restrictions on the processing of your Personal Data, including restricting the sale or sharing of your Personal Data;
- Request the transfer of your Personal Data to yourself or a third party;
- Opt-out of certain transfers to third parties.
If you have any questions about this Policy or our data practices, you can email us directly at [email protected].